Sometimes you're so busy prepping food that you don't have a spare 10 minutes to update your blog.. I guess that's not such a negative thing in the grand scheme of things. But! Can I tell you? MY PSORIASIS IS HEALING. I'm gonna switch up the format of my day-to-day (week-to-week?) cause what I've been eating is a whole lot less interesting than what I've been experiencing with my health.
Psoriasis:
My head isn't as itchy. I still have dandruff, but it's not near as bad as it was two weeks ago.
The big spot on my leg is no longer 'active' as my doctor puts it. It will likely scar, but it's not red and angry. It's more pink and... shiny? A few more of my spots are disappearing, too. However, I have a new spot on my spine, and a tiny new one on my left breast. Hmmm. The one on my spine might just be back-ne (back acne? Get it?)
Exercise:
CrossFit this morning. I hate how bad my eyesight is in the morning. I don't want to work out wearing glasses but sometimes it feels necessary.
Eyesight:
2.5 or 3 out of 5. My eyes were so tired all day. When I'm tired, my eyesight is definitely worse. I'm going to book an appoitment with the eye doctor to make sure there's nothing else going on because it's really just my left eye that's affected, and it got really bad when I started getting migraines on my left side a month or so ago.
Headache:
CrossFit this morning. I hate how bad my eyesight is in the morning. I don't want to work out wearing glasses but sometimes it feels necessary.
Eyesight:
2.5 or 3 out of 5. My eyes were so tired all day. When I'm tired, my eyesight is definitely worse. I'm going to book an appoitment with the eye doctor to make sure there's nothing else going on because it's really just my left eye that's affected, and it got really bad when I started getting migraines on my left side a month or so ago.
Headache:
None
Notes:
Sleepy. We camped all weekend, and it was definitely a struggle. When they broke out the marshmallows, I was DYING for one. But I didn't. I want to heal. I want so badly for my body to be healthy. I'm also in my fertile phase, and my fertility signs are WAY more pronounced than usual. Even today's exhaustion I'm pretty sure reflects the hormonal shifts going on in my body.
Notes:
Sleepy. We camped all weekend, and it was definitely a struggle. When they broke out the marshmallows, I was DYING for one. But I didn't. I want to heal. I want so badly for my body to be healthy. I'm also in my fertile phase, and my fertility signs are WAY more pronounced than usual. Even today's exhaustion I'm pretty sure reflects the hormonal shifts going on in my body.
Breakfast:
Smoothie: 1 banana, 1/4 avocado, mixed berries, water, gelatin, strawberries, Vital Proteins. Topped with a sprinkle of coconut.
Snack: RCR; beet chips from Costco (no other ingredient than beets! They're not delicious but they're a snack that I can handle) and some leftover smoked pork loin from the weekend.
Lunch:
Spinach/arugula salad with homemade caesar dressing, leftover steak, and apple. Also raspberries.
Supper:
Homemade dill pickle soup (AIP) and chicken breast with pan-fried asparagus.
Snack:
Beet chips.
Spinach/arugula salad with homemade caesar dressing, leftover steak, and apple. Also raspberries.
Supper:
Homemade dill pickle soup (AIP) and chicken breast with pan-fried asparagus.
Snack:
Beet chips.
No comments:
Post a Comment