DAY 2
Breakfast:
Smoothie bowl: avocado, spinach, orange juice, lemon juice, frozen mango blended together. Topped with blueberries and coconut flakes.
Lunch:
Spinach salad with homemade AIP caesar dressing (avocado oil, lemon juice, fish sauce... can't remember what else. pretty tasty.)
Snack:
Mixed berries
Supper:
Recipe for the win! Chicken Teriyaki Meatballs - the meatballs were decent, but the sauce was unbelievable. I subbed apple juice for orange juice cause I didn't have any. I smoked the meatballs. Super yum. Ate with the caesar dressing and spinach.
Snack:
Banana cut up topped with blueberries and 1 tbsp of coconut manna.
Exercise:
None.
Eyesight:
2.5/5. A little bit better. Still wore my glasses all day.
Psoriasis:
Spots are less red than yesterday. My head is itchy, though.
Headache:
None. It was amazing to be free of a headache today.
Notes:
My goal for the next 2 weeks is just go full-out without worrying about how much fruit I'm eating. I'll get more veggie-oriented after I successfully go AIP for a week or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment