Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Day 3: Wednesday, May 30, 2018

DAY 3

Breakfast:
Smoothie bowl: avocado, spinach, grass-fed gelatine, a banana and kale topped with blueberries and coconut shreds. GROSS.

Lunch:
Spinach salad with homemade AIP caesar dressing and roast chicken breast

Snack:
Apple

Supper:
Was running around all night so I snacked on more roast chicken and baby carrots.

Snack:
Bulletproof Coffee Imposter: 1 tsp roast chicory root, 1 bag dandelion root tea, steeped then blended with 1 tsp coconut oil and 1 tsp coconut manna. For caffeine-free, this was actually quite delicious and I could see it replacing coffee as a morning drink. If only it wasn’t so much work to make....

I also made another smoothie bowl. I've been craving sugar ALL DAY. This one was 1/2 dragonfruit, 5 strawberries, 1/2 cup frozen mango, 1/4 avocado, water, and gelatin. Topped with a bit of shredded coconut. Delicious!

Exercise:
None.

Eyesight:
2.5/5

Psoriasis:
Spots are the same. Head is itchier. 

Headache:
Came on full-force around 6pm. I’m thinking that the roast chicken is the culprit - one of the ingredients is “spice extract” which, after further examination, very likely includes MSG. Two steps forward, one step back...

Notes:
On Monday, my chin was covered with what looked like contact dermatitis. It’s almost gone today.

Also - need to get snacking on way more vegetables. My fruit intake is insane. 




No comments:

Post a Comment