Sunday, June 3, 2018

Day 7: Sunday, June 3, 2018

DAY 6
I had so much energy today. It might be PMS-related mania, but my entire house is spotless, and even my deck and yard are nice and tidy. And I'm still sick with this head cold!

Breakfast:
Smoothie bowl: kale, swiss chard, strawberries, banana, gelatin. Topped with blueberries and coconut flakes


Snack: watermelon and leftover pork loin

Lunch:
Salad: mixed greens, 1/2 tin salmon, apple, homemade caesar dressing

Supper:
Plantain waffles (I'm not joking... and they weren't half bad. They didn't taste like waffles, and they definitely didn't have the same texture, but they were still SO satisfying) with a bit of maple syrup, and a chicken that I roasted on the BBQ! First time!


Snack:
Chicory root coffee with coconut butter.

Exercise:
Short bike ride.

Eyesight:
4/5 - didn’t need my glasses again today. My eyesight has dipped as it's gotten later but I'm pretty tired.

Psoriasis:
Same as yesterday. 

Headache:
None today again! Yay!

Notes:

Today was just a really great day, and I'm so grateful for the energy I had today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment