I set my alarm for 5:30 today to go to the gym. Guess what time I woke up?
5:20! Ten minutes before my alarm. Weird!
Breakfast:
Smoothie bowl: strawberries, banana, mango, gelatin, water. Topped with blueberries and flaked coconut.
Snack: apple & roast chicory root coffee (from hereon in, I'll refer to it as RCR)
5:20! Ten minutes before my alarm. Weird!
Breakfast:
Smoothie bowl: strawberries, banana, mango, gelatin, water. Topped with blueberries and flaked coconut.
Snack: apple & roast chicory root coffee (from hereon in, I'll refer to it as RCR)
Lunch:
Salad: mixed greens, 1/2 tin salmon, cucumber, broccoli, homemade caesar dressing
Supper:
Leftover plantain waffles (even better cold!) with pork carnitas I did up in the slow cooker. Meh recipe... carnitas are supposed to be cooked in lard, and I just cooked it in broth.
Snack:
Chicory root coff
Exercise:
Short bike ride.
Eyesight:
4/5 - didn’t need my glasses again today. My eyesight has dipped as it's gotten later but I'm pretty tired.
Psoriasis:
Same as yesterday.
Salad: mixed greens, 1/2 tin salmon, cucumber, broccoli, homemade caesar dressing
Supper:
Leftover plantain waffles (even better cold!) with pork carnitas I did up in the slow cooker. Meh recipe... carnitas are supposed to be cooked in lard, and I just cooked it in broth.
Snack:
Chicory root coff
Exercise:
Short bike ride.
Eyesight:
4/5 - didn’t need my glasses again today. My eyesight has dipped as it's gotten later but I'm pretty tired.
Psoriasis:
Same as yesterday.
Headache:
None today again! Yay!
Notes:
Today was just a really great day, and I'm so grateful for the energy I had today.
None today again! Yay!
Notes:
Today was just a really great day, and I'm so grateful for the energy I had today.
No comments:
Post a Comment